www.pgimer.edu.in - PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2013 – 155 LDC & Stenographers Posts
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2013 – 155 LDC & Stenographers Posts
We have given here very main and important information for the candidates to check their eligibility, selection procedure and application procedure. For detail information, the candidates should download the official notification. The links to download official notification has given after the paragraph.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2013 for the 79 posts of LDC and Stenographer: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research in short known as PGIMER that had been established on the grounds of the making the suitable development in the teaching patterns and to provide the learners with the variety of the specialization along with the practical knowledge through the researches that are carried in the supreme authorization of the experts and in the search of other applicants proficient in their work announcement is being made the following mentioned posts that are as below:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 63
- Stenographer – 13
Age limit: The maturity that must be attained by the applicants regarding the posts that are being duly mentioned by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is to be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years and this age must be attained by the applicants on the last date of the reception of the applications which is the 11th Dec 2013.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Applicant need to be 12th passed with the god speed to possess by the applicants in the typing both in Hindi and English.
- Stenographer – For the concerned pot the possession is needed by the applicants in the 10+2 with the dictation speed of 80 words per minute in stenography.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants is a accountable task to perform and the well being of these task is being structured by the expert faculty that is the online examination, scrutiny, skill test and the personal interview session with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants which are thoroughly interested to apply for the post will follow all the instructions as notified by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) and will make the required submission of the application online.
- Date from which the process of the online submission of the application is to get a start is 6th Oct 2013.
- Last date on which the process of the submission of the application will terminate is 11th Dec 2013 by the time 23:59 hrs.
- Last date by which the application fee must be deposited by the applicants is 13th Dec 2013.