www.pbhealth.gov.in - Punjab Health and family Welfare Recruitment 2014 for the post of Epidemiologist
Punjab Health and family Welfare Recruitment 2014 for the post of Epidemiologist
Educational Criterion Set: Academic which had to be under the possession of the applicants is the Graduation in the medical i.e. MBBS, BDS with the post graduation degree or diploma in the preventive and social medicine.
Selection Method: Interview is the measurement which is being set to make the choice of the applicants and will be performed under the supervision of proficient faculty of Punjab Health and family Welfare.
Scheme to submit an application: Walk in the stipulated method that is being mentioned by the Punjab Health and family Welfare and on the day of the interview all the required documents are needed to bring that are as below mentioned:
- Certificates regarding the educational qualification and applicants must bring the certificates of all the semesters.
- Certificate that is in concern to the age of the applicants and it could also to be proved by the matriculation certificate.
- Proof regarding the Punjabi to be studied at the matriculation level.
- It is essential for the applicants to entertain the required benefits and concession to produce the caste certificate i.e. belongingness to the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) category etc. certificate produced must be under the required format of the Government of India.
- Proof of the identification is needed to evident by the candidates and it is to produce by the passport, driving license, voter ID card, Adhar card, PAN card or any of the other mean possible.
- Applicants must bring the experience certificate if had been fortuned to work that could be under any of the Government or Non Government institute and applicants must also bring the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the presently working institution.
- Residential certificate that must not be six months older.
- Photo graphs of the candidates that must be recently clicked.
Important Date: The date at which the process of the interview is to commence is 3rd Jan 2014 and time of the interview to start is 10:00 am.
It is mandatory for the applicants to reach the office premises of the Punjab Health and family Welfare at least half an hour before the mentioned time.
Important Link: The official advertisement that will make the connection of the applicants with all the details and to get the answer to the questions arising in the minds of applicants is available at the link below:
To get More Detail: Click Here